|Forum||Topics||Posts||Last comment posted|
This an area for the general public to discuss the below topics.
The Sedona Conference® Working Group SeriesSM Membership Program offers a vehicle for those who wish to support our mission and interact with others interested in tipping point issues in the areas of antitrust law, complex litigation, and intellectual property rights. Membership in the Working Group SeriesSM allows any interested jurist, attorney, academic, consultant, or expert to participate in Working Group activities, including drafting team projects, Working Group meetings, and dialogue on current works-in-progress.
- Access to all Working Group members-only areas
- Ability to post comments, suggested edits, and reactions to draft Commentaries
- Access to Working Group discussion forums
- Opportunity to apply to attend Working Group meetings
- Opportunity to apply to participate in drafting teams or brainstorming groups
- Advance notice of TSC educational programs and webinars