If you ever had an account, but cannot access it, please contact us and we can assist.
The Sedona Conference Working Group Series Membership Program offers a vehicle for those who wish to support our mission and interact with others interested in tipping point issues in the areas of antitrust law, complex litigation, and intellectual property rights. Membership in the Working Group Series allows any interested jurist, attorney, academic, consultant, or expert to participate in Working Group activities, including drafting team projects, Working Group meetings, and dialogue on current works-in-progress.
Working Group Series Membership Benefits :
- Opportunity to join any and all Working Groups
- Opportunity to attend Working Group meetings
- Opportunity to apply to participate in Working Group drafting teams or brainstorming groups
- Ability to comment on and suggest edits to drafts of Working Group Commentaries
- Access to all Working Group members only areas of the website
- Discounted registration to regular season conferences and webinars
GOVERNMENT and NONPROFIT: Sitting Judges, full-time government employees, and full-time employees of not-for-profit organizations will receive a complimentary WGS membership upon request. If you believe you’re eligible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary coupon code.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP: If you are interested in an all-inclusive membership for multiple in-house counsel, please click here.
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP: Proof of current enrollment required. If you believe you’re eligible, please contact us at email@example.com to submit your documentation for review. The annual rate for a student membership is $35.