The Eleventh Annual Sedona Conference® on Patent Litigation features a stellar faculty including a federal circuit judge, two federal trial judges, in-house counsel, an economist, the Solicitor General from the USPTO (invited) and nationally renowned trial attorneys from coast to coast.
This year’s Conference will focus on a number of timely and important topics, including:
- Reexamination and Litigation
- Inequitable Conduct
- Patent Damages
- Venue & Jurisdiction: Trial Court & Federal Circuit
- Effective Jury Trials: Winning & Keeping a Verdict
- Post-Verdict Issues: Injunctions, Royalties & Contempt Proceedings
- Ownership & Standing
- Section 101 & Section 112(1) Defenses
- eDiscovery & Patent Litigation
To ensure an intimate environment for meaningful dialogue, registration is limited to 45 persons, and is by invitation only. To apply for an invite, Please follow the process at the right above the add to cart button to request an invitation. We will advise you as soon as possible if your application is accepted. We will be looking for an experienced participant base with diverse viewpoints to contribute to the insightful dialogue and collective wisdom.