The Sedona Conference Institutesm is pleased to present its Fourth Annual Program on Getting Ahead of the eDiscovery Curve, updated again to address new issues that also reflects feedback from prior TSCI programs. As always, this annual program presents a rare opportunity to gain valuable insight into best practices for eDiscovery, and practical strategies to meet judicial expectations while reducing costs, presented by members of The Sedona Conference® Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1) - the Group responsible for The Sedona Principles, The Sedona Guidelines on Managing Information in the Digital Age, Achieving Quality, and a host of other commentaries addressing real world issues in todays ESI discovery environment.
This year’s program will include the following panels:
- Caselaw Update and State Rules Developments
- Judicial Roundtable: Key Issues Arising After the 2006 Amendments
- In-House Roundtable: Strategies to Reduce Costs and Meet Judicial Expectations
- Maximizing Opportunities in the Rules for Efficient, Effective Discovery
- Preservation, Legal Holds, and Not Reasonably Accessible ESI
- Achieving Proportional Discovery
- Negotiating Search Protocols
- Ethical Issues: Fed. R. of Evid. 502 & Metadata
- Shifting Roles & Responsibilities in a New Economic Environment
We hope to see you in Philadelphia!