The Second Annual Sedona Canada Program on Getting Ahead of the eDiscovery Curve: Strategies to Reduce Costs and Meet Judicial Expectations, presents a rare opportunity to gain valuable insights into best practices for eDiscovery, and practical strategies to meet judicial expectations while reducing costs, presented by members of The Sedona Conference® Canadian Working Group on Electronic Document Retention & Production; the non-profit law & policy think-tank that developed The Sedona Canada Principles Addressing Electronic Discovery.
The Conference features a blue-ribbon faculty including esteemed members of the Bench, leading practitioners and experts, including panels focused on:
- The Sedona Canada Principles
- Management of the Costs of eDiscovery
- Preservation & Legal Holds
- Multi-Party, Multi-Jurisdictional, Class Actions & Other Complications
- The In-House Counsel Perspective
- eDiscovery Roundtable: The View from the Bench
We hope to see you in Vancouver!