A rare opportunity to gain valuable insight into what is required under the new rules, and practical strategies to meet judicial expectations while reducing costs, presented by members of The Sedona Conference® Working Group on Electronic Document Retention & Production. Featuring faculty from Cargill, GM, Oracle & Verizon, along with leading practitioners and experts. Keynote presented by the Hon. Louisa Porter, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Southern District of California. Including Panels focused on
- How Courts are Dealing with ESI under the New Rules
- The Sedona Principles (Second Edition) and the New Rules
- New Roles/Teams to Meet ESI Production Obligations/Expectations
- Legal Holds: The Trigger and the Process
- Best Practices for Search & Information Retrieval
- Effective Preparation for, and Conduct of, a Rule 26(f) Conference.
Conference registration is strictly limited to 150 persons, on a first-come, first-served basis.