The Tenth Annual Sedona Conference on Complex Litigation will focus on the issues that the Health Care and Medical Products Industries need to address when they encounter multifaceted litigation or governmental investigations. Attorneys, regulatory personnel and others interested in health care or medical products law will benefit from the dialogue led by the country’s foremost practitioners, jurists and enforcers in this area.
Cutting-edge and timely, this year’s topics include:
- eDiscovery (and records management) challenges
- Dealing with the Government: How to Handle Governmental Investigations and the Role of the Anti-Kickback Statutes and False Claims Act
- Dealing with Private Plaintiffs: Whistleblower Litigation/Qui-Tam Actions
- Public Relations and Health Care/Medical Products Litigation: Legal and Ethical Issues
- Conducting an Internal Investigation/Regulatory and Compliance Issues
- Ethical Issues in Conducting Internal Investigations.