This year's patent litigation conference will cover several important and timely topics, including
- Communications with counsel (and issues related to proof of willfulness, etc)
- The intersection of the patent and antitrust laws (including a draft report from our Working Group addressing this topic)
- Claim construction
- Damages in patent litigation
- Discovery in patent litigation
- Trial practice techniques.
We will have two trial judges on the faculty to help ensure that our dialogue is reality-based, while remaining leading edge and intellectually stimulating.