The Sedona Conference® Institute is pleased to present its Fifth Annual Program on Staying Ahead of the eDiscovery Curve, refreshed again to address new issues and in response to feedback from prior TSCI programs. As always, this program will provide a rare opportunity to gain valuable insight into best practices for eDiscovery, and practical strategies to meet judicial expectations while reducing costs, presented by members of The Sedona Conference® Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1) - the Group responsible for The Sedona Principles, The Sedona Guidelines on Managing Information in the Digital Age, Achieving Quality, and a host of other commentaries addressing real world issues in today’s ESI discovery environment.
This year’s program will feature panels focused on the following issues:
- Social Media and Cloud Computing
- Proportionality in Preservation and Discovery
- DataBase Discovery
- Cooperation Guidance for In-House Counsel and Litigators
- Ethical Obligations and Issues in eDiscovery
- In-House Strategies for Preparedness, Legal Holds, & Production
- Caselaw and Rules Update
- Lessons Learned; Proportionality, Cooperation and eDiscovery - a View from the Bench
We are applying for advance accreditation for 11 hours of MCLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit, in states requested by those who register. We will also be applying for ICRM Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) credits.