Hilton Americas Houston
The undisputed, non-partisan thought leaders in eDiscovery will gather in Houston to explore emerging challenges and trends that stem from evolving technology. Co-chairs Monica Latin of Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P. and Eric Schwarz of Ernst & Young have gathered an extraordinary faculty of judges, top eDiscovery practitioners, in-house counsel, and experts to lead the dialogue on the following topics:
- Case law update
- Pending amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Data breach incident investigation and response
- eDiscovery in a crisis, while under scrutiny, in a regulated industry
- TAR and predictive coding
- Professional responsibility with social media, mobile devices and the cloud
- Corporate counsel perspectives on new media in terms of preservation, collection, and review
- Judicial Roundtable
- eDiscovery outside the courtroom
- Chief Justice Nathan Hecht - Chief Justice - Texas Supreme Court
- Magistrate Judge Andrew Peck - U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- District Judge Lee Rosenthal - U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- District Judge Xavier Rodriguez - U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
The program will be held at the Hilton Americas Houston, which is in downtown Houston, approximately 15 minutes from Hobby Airport and 30 minutes from Houston Intercontinental Airport. We have a limited block of rooms at $209 per night available until February 10, 2014. Complete hotel reservation details are provided upon registration in your registration confirmation email.
We are applying for advance accreditation for 660 minutes of MCLE credit, including 60 minutes of ethics credit in states requested by those who register.
For the benefit of ARMA members, we will also apply for ICRM Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) advance accreditation.