Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
For the first time, The Sedona Conference and ARMA International are joining forces to launch a nationwide Information Governance conference, bringing together corporate and government executives from Records Management, Information Technology, Legal, Compliance, Privacy, Security, and other key disciplines to develop practical, comprehensive, real-world solutions for managing corporate information in a digital world. Utilizing the Sedona-style dialogue methodology, an expert faculty will seek common understanding from different stakeholder groups to create a framework for maximizing the potential – and mitigating the risks - of fast-growing data collections in complex organizations.
Among topics to be explored:
- Who are the stakeholders who must be at the IG table?
- What is the value proposition for IG?
- How can different IG professionals work with - and not against - each other?
- How do we reconcile conflicting legal, social, and organizational cultures?
- How will rapidly changing government regulations affect your IG program?
- How will current trends in technology help you build your IG infrastructure?
- What will be the IG challenges of the future, and how will we met them?
- And much more!
The program is designed to help experienced practitioners gain a deeper understanding of the complexities that can arise with advanced information governance issues. For the complete agenda, with a further description of the topics to be covered and the list of panelists, please see the program page.
The conference will be held at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort located 45 minutes from the Jacksonville Airport. There is a limited block of rooms at $229 per night available until March 23.