The Bellevue Hotel
Please join us at the joint Annual Meeting of The Sedona Conference’s Working Group 9 on Patent Damages and Remedies (WG9) and Working Group 10 on Patent Litigation Best Practices (WG10) on March 28-29, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA. For detailed working agenda, click here.
WG9 and WG10 have several Commentary drafting projects in process, including on:
- WG9 Commentary on Case Management of Patent Damages and Remedies Issues
- WG10 Chapter on Biopharma Litigation
- WG10 Chapter on Parallel USPTO Proceedings ("Stage Three")
- WG9 Framework for Analysis of Standard-Essential Patent (SEP) and Fair, Reasonable, and Non-Discriminatory (FRAND) Licensing and Royalty Issues (“Stage Two” and “Stage Three”)
- WG5 Commentary on the Markman Process and Claim Construction (update to Nov. 2010 version)
- WG10 Commentary on the Evolving Relationship Between Federal Courts and Administrative Agencies
- WG10 Commentary on Strategic and Tactical Considerations in Selecting Venues for International Patent Enforcement
- WG10 Chapter on Cross-Border Discovery Issues for Patent Litigation in the U.S. and Abroad
Join the dialogue to bring these commentaries, with their principles and best practice recommendations for a better patent system, toward true non-partisan, consensus-based publication in the true Sedona fashion.
We have obtained a very favorable group rate of $249 per night (plus tax) for a limited block of rooms on the evenings of Wednesday, March 27 and Thursday, March 28, 2019. This room block expires on March 6, 2019. For those who wish to arrive early, leave late, or otherwise extend their stay, the group rate is available for three days preceding and three days following the dates of the room block, but subject to room availability. Accordingly, if you wish to book for additional nights, you should do so as soon as possible.