The 2021 Annual Meeting of Working Group 6 on International Electronic Information Management, Discovery, and Disclosure (WG6) will be held online on Wednesday-Thursday, February 17-18, 2021, from Noon-4:15 pm EST each day.
The meeting's focus will be on new outlines and drafts in need of WG6 member review and comment, including the following topics:
- Proportionality in cross-border discovery
- Discovery under 28 U.S.C. § 1782
- International legal holds
- Cross-border privilege issues
- Ephemeral messaging
- International Litigation Principles, Second Edition
The Sedona Conference will seek CLE accreditation in accordance with rules and regulations set forth by individual jurisdictions for virtual meetings. Various state MCLE authorities require that we verify your live, active participation throughout the program.