Tuesday, August 9, 5:00 to 7:30 pm - Welcome Reception
The Sedona Conference and the Steering Committee of Working Group 11 (WG11) are pleased to announce a truly unique opportunity for The Sedona Conference and all Working Group 11 members - the 2016 Meeting of WG11 will be held on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington, on August 10-11, 2016.
The meeting marks two years since the formation of Working Group 11 on Data Security and Privacy Liability. As other projects conclude, a number of new drafting efforts are underway which will be the focus of the meeting and the dialogue. Brainstorming groups and drafting teams will be seeking feedback from WG11 members on a number of brainstorming outlines and draft commentaries. These include:
- Incident response
- Data security and privacy issues in mergers & acquisitions
- Privilege in the data security litigation context
- Return on investment - data security program implementations
- Privacy by design
Please note, a welcome reception will be held off campus at the Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, from 5:00 - 7:30 p.m. on the evening of August 9, 2016.
Additionally, for meeting participants in need of accommodation, please find here a number of area hotels:
- The Hyatt House Redmond (shuttle to/from Microsoft campus, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. daily)
- Seattle Marriott Redmond
- Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond
- The Westin Bellevue
We hope to see you in Washington!