Four Seasons Hotel
St. Louis, MO
The Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1) 2019 Annual Meeting will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in St. Louis, MO, on October 24–25, 2019. A welcome reception is scheduled for October 23, beginning at 5:30pm.
Meet us in St. Louis to dialogue the latest work product from WG1. The agenda, which is not yet finalized with timeframes, will include the following session topics, plus one additional topic TBD:
- Hot Button Issues in Negotiating ESI Protocols
- Effective Use of Orders Under Federal Rule of Evidence 502(d)
- Is There a Need for Guidance and Uniformity in Filing ESI Under Seal?
- Practical Advice for Managing eDiscovery in Small Cases
- Ephemeral Messaging: Here Today . . . Gone in Minutes???
- State of Sedona
- Case Law Review, Part 1: Cooperation and Proportionality: Is civil discovery any more “just, speedy, and inexpensive” since the 2015 amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure?
- Case Law Review, Part 2: Sanctions for Spoliation and Discovery Misconduct: Have the 2015 amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure changed the sanctions landscape?
- The Verdict on Change: Judging the Effectiveness of the 2015 Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, where the following confirmed Judges will share their observations from the bench:
- Hon. Noelle C. Collins, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Eastern District of Missouri
- Hon. Joy Flowers Conti, Senior U.S. District Judge, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Hon. Timothy S. Driscoll, Supreme Court Justice, State of New York
- Hon. Katharine H. Parker, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York
- Hon. Andrew J. Peck (ret.), DLA Piper
- Hon. Anthony E. Porcelli, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida
- Hon. Thomas B. Smith, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida
We are applying for 10.25 hours of CLE credit. The Sedona Conference is also an IAPP approved CPE provider.
We have obtained a very favorable room rate at the Four Seasons Hotel of $265 per night (plus tax) for a limited block of rooms on the evenings of October 23 and October 24. For those who wish to arrive early, leave late, or otherwise extend their stay, the group rate is available for three days preceding and three days following the dates of the room block, but subject to room availability. Accordingly, if you wish to book for additional nights, you should do so as soon as possible. This room block expires on September 26, 2019. Reservation information will be provided in your meeting registration confirmation email.
We hope to see you in St. Louis!