The 2018 Working Group 1 Annual Meeting will be held at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles, CA, on Thursday, October 25 - Friday, October 26, 2018. Please note that there will be a welcome reception on Wednesday evening, October 24.
Join us in moving the law forward. Contribute to the dialogue in 5 separate sessions covering the newest written work product from these brainstorming groups/drafting teams:
- eDiscovery Best Practices for Small Cases
(new brainstorming group)
- ESI Evidence & Admissibility
(new drafting team)
- Litigating at the Intersection of Sedona Principle 6 and Cooperation & Transparency
- Not Reasonably Accessible Sources of ESI
- Rule 45 Subpoenas and Nonparty Discovery
Don’t miss out on these favorites:
- eDiscovery Case Law Update
- Judicial Roundtable
Additional session topics include:
- Optimizing the Attorney-Client Relationship: In-house counsel discuss practical approaches and ethical considerations in handling eDiscovery.
- Evolving Challenges: Communications in the cloud.
For more details regarding the agenda, which includes 9 substantive sessions, click on the Agenda tab below. We are applying for 10.5 hours of CLE credit, including 1.25 hours of Ethics.
Our room block at the host hotel, Loews Hollywood, has expired and there is very limited room availability. However, there are multiple 3 and 4-star hotels within a short walking distance from the Loews.
We hope to see you in Los Angeles!