Chair James Pooley of James Pooley PLC, Vice-Chair Vicki Cundiff of Paul Hastings, and distinguished judges, government officials, technology experts, outside counsel (both employment and litigation), and in-house counsel will lead a document-based dialogue to advance the WG12 commentary drafting team efforts on the following topics:
- Identification of Trade Secrets
- The Employee Life Cycle Relating to Trade Secrets
- Governance and Management of Trade Secrets
- Equitable Remedies in Trade Secret Disputes
- Monetary Remedies in Trade Secret Disputes
- Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation About Them
- Trade Secret Issues Across International Borders
- Judicial Roundtable
For detailed agenda, listing all panel topics and currently confirmed dialogue leaders for each, click here.
This Meeting, and all of WG12's efforts leading up to it, will continue the in-depth dialogue from our invitation-only regular-season conference in Scottsdale last December (for previous program page, click here).
Please be advised that participation in our Sedona WG12 efforts, as with all of our Sedona Working Group efforts, requires membership in our Sedona Working Group Series (WGS).