Postponed to a date to be determined.
DaVita World Headquarters
Due to growing concerns about COVID-19 and the increasing number of WG11 members who are subject to travel restrictions that will prevent their attendance, we have postponed the 2020 Annual Meeting of WG11 to a future date to be determined. The meeting will be rescheduled for a date following the abatement of the current health concerns. Thank you for understanding the difficult but necessary decision to postpone the 2020 Annual Meeting of WG11.
The meeting’s main focus will be on new drafts in need of WG11 member review and comment, including the following topics:
- Reasonable security test
- Model data breach notification law
- U.S. judicial enforcement of orders entered under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Proactive privacy and data security
- Quantifying violations under U.S. privacy laws
In addition, the meeting will feature the following sessions:
- Trend of mandatory data portability
- Government agency roundtable
- Emerging trends in health data and healthcare privacy and data security law
Hotel Room Information
Please note there will be no hotel room block, as the meeting will be held at DaVita. There are a number of hotels within walking distance of DaVita in downtown Denver.