DaVita World Headquarters
The 2020 Annual Meeting of Working Group 11 will be held at DaVita World Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, on Wednesday-Thursday, March 18-19, 2020. A welcome reception will be held on the evening of Tuesday, March 17, from 6-8 pm.
The meeting’s main focus will be on new drafts in need of WG11 member review and comment, including the following topics:
- Reasonable security test
- Model data breach notification law
- U.S. judicial enforcement of orders entered under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Proactive privacy and data security
- Quantifying violations under U.S. privacy laws
In addition, the meeting will feature the following sessions:
- Trend of mandatory data portability
- Government agency roundtable
- Emerging trends in health data and healthcare privacy and data security law
- Corporate counsel roundtable
Hotel Room Information
Please note there will be no hotel room block, as the meeting will be held at DaVita. There are a number of hotels within walking distance of DaVita in downtown Denver. If you plan to attend, we encourage you to book a hotel room as soon as possible due to increasing demand and prices for hotel rooms in Denver that week.