Date: Wednesday-Thursday, October 28 and 29, noon to 4 p.m. (EDT) each day
Location: Online (Zoom)
The 2020 Annual Meeting of The Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1) will be held online on Wednesday, October 28, and Thursday, October 29.
Please join us from noon to 4 p.m. (EDT) each day for a virtual program that will include sessions on the following topics:
- Social, Technological, and Ethical Challenges of Electronic Evidence in Criminal Cases
- Discovery from Third-Party Apps
- Moving the Law Forward: Reinventing the Privilege Log
- Case Law Review: Significant eDiscovery Decisions from 2020
- Uniformity in Filing Under Seal
- Voices from the Bench: Exploring the Judicial Perspective for 2020 and Beyond
The complete agenda, with timeframes and dialogue leaders, will be finalized in the coming weeks.
The Sedona Conference will seek CLE accreditation in accordance with rules and regulations set forth by individual jurisdictions for virtual meetings. Various state MCLE authorities require that we verify your live, active participation throughout the program.
We look forward to seeing you, virtually, on October 28 and 29.