Location: Online (Zoom)
The 2020 Joint Annual Meeting of The Sedona Conference Working Group 9 on Patent Damages and Remedies (WG9) and Working Group 10 on Patent Litigation Best Practices (WG10) will be held online on Thursday, November 19, and Friday, November 20.
Please join us virtually from 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM ET each day. The primary focus of this Meeting will be for our numerous current WG9/10 drafting teams to lead a document-based dialogue to obtain member comment and advance their draft commentaries toward publication for public comment, thru the following six panels:
- The Role of Patents in Biopharma v. High-Tech Industries: How Can One Patent System Effectively Accommodate Both?
- Unique Problems and Opportunities Posed by Global Patent Litigation
- The Global Implications of Standard-Essential Patent (SEP) and Fair, Reasonable, and Non-Discriminatory (FRAND) Litigation
- The Evolving Relationship Between Federal Courts and Administrative Agencies
- Streamlining Lower-Value Patent Cases
- and our ever popular Judicial Roundtable
We will maintain our dialogue-based format in moving this Meeting online and carefully design our program to maximize the level of participation for each of our Meeting participants.
Please help us ensure that each of our forthcoming publications reflect the consensus, nonpartisan approach of The Sedona Conference, and join the dialogue!
The complete agenda, with timeframes and dialogue leaders, will be finalized in the coming weeks.
The Sedona Conference will seek CLE accreditation in accordance with rules and regulations set forth by individual jurisdictions for virtual meetings. Various state MCLE authorities require that we verify your live, active participation throughout the program.