The Brown Palace Hotel & Spa
SAVE THE DATE!
Please save the date for The 2020 Sedona Conference on Developing Guidelines for Trade Secret Issues to be held on June 25-26, 2020 at The Brown Palace Hotel & Spa in Denver, Colorado. We will have capacity for 100 people (including faculty) and will open the Conference for registration in mid-February. A welcome reception is scheduled for the evening of June 24.
This Conference will present for public dialogue for the first time the first set of consensus, non-partisan publications from our Sedona Working Group 12 on Trade Secrets, to be published for public comment in the weeks and months leading up to the Conference, consisting of:
- WG12 Commentary on the Proper Identification of Asserted Trade Secrets in Misappropriation Lawsuits
- WG12 Commentary on The Employee Life Cycle Relating to Trade Secrets
- WG12 Commentary on Equitable Remedies in Trade Secret Litigation
- WG12 Commentary on Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation About Them
- WG12 Commentary on Governance and Management of Information Security and Trade Secrets
- WG12 Commentary on Trade Secret Issues Across International Borders: Extraterritorial Reach
- WG10/12 Joint Commentary on Cross-Border Discovery in Patent Litigation and Trade Secret Litigation
The Conference will further convene a panel discussing additional current/future trends in trade secret law and litigation, some of which may well develop into our next set of Sedona WG12 commentary drafting team efforts, for which we plan on putting out a call for volunteers leading up to or shortly after the Conference. And we will close the Conference with a Judicial Roundtable, comprising some of our Judicial Advisors who have graciously and generously participated in our WG12 efforts to date.