Location: Online (Zoom)
The 2020 Annual Meeting of The Sedona Conference Working Group 12 on Trade Secrets (WG12) will be held online on Monday, November 9, and Tuesday, November 10.
Please join us virtually from 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM ET each day. We will be advancing WG12’s first set of commentary drafting team efforts towards WG12-wide, non-partisan consensus publication for public comment by end of 2020/early 2021, thru the following six panels:
- Caselaw Synergies: Six Recent Trade Secret Cases Raising Issues for Dialogue Over the Next Two Days
- Leveraging Internal Assets in the Governance and Management of Trade Secrets
- Trade Secret Issues Across International Borders
- Inevitable Tension: Reconciling Public Court Access with Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation
- Tailoring Remedies to the Misappropriation: Equitable Relief, Damages, or Both
- and our ever popular Judicial Roundtable
We will maintain our dialogue-based format in moving this Meeting online and carefully design our program to maximize the level of participation for each of our Meeting participants.
Please help us ensure that each of our forthcoming publications reflect the consensus, nonpartisan approach of The Sedona Conference, and join the dialogue!
At the conclusion of the substantive program on Day 1, we will hold an informal open discussion on the state of WG12: Where have we been? Where should we go now? On what topics should we consider forming future commentary drafting teams? All are welcome to participate, especially new WG12 members and those who have not yet served on a WG12 drafting team.
The complete agenda, with timeframes and dialogue leaders, will be finalized in the coming weeks.
The Sedona Conference will seek CLE accreditation in accordance with rules and regulations set forth by individual jurisdictions for virtual meetings. Various state MCLE authorities require that we verify your live, active participation throughout the program.